Welcome to our RenderStorm woRXstation help page where you can get basic information and links on our new Remote Access Services. Lets get started!
First of all you will need to register for an account. You can do this here:
After you register, you will receive an email or call from our customer service department. If you receive an email, it will contain instructions and login information to access our service.
2. Download - Remote Access Software
Next, download the RenderStorm Remote Access Software which is based on Anydesk.
Install the software and then login to your Remote Desktop at RenderStorm. Use the Login and Password provided with your account and you may have received by email.
3. File Transfer software. - We have 3 ways for downloads and uploads. Contact us and we will help set you up!
1. FTP. You can use a FTP download software like Filezilla and upload your files.
2. UDP Transfers. (See below)
3. Google Team Drive.
Note* contact support to let us help you setup your file transfer method.
4. Login to your Remote Access Workstation and start Rendering.
After you register and we setup your account and file transfer method, you will then be able to login and start submitting jobs thru your favorite applications and thru Deadline Monitor.